PDA

View Full Version : Backache PLEASE RESPOND

violet33
18-08-17, 19:50
I have posted recently about backache that goes to ribs & between breasts, but I guess what I really need to know is if anyone gets a backache from exertion whether it's walking or lifting or sleep position that somehow affects GI system. Sometimes it affects GI & other times it does not but it seems there is a connection. I cannot possibly be the only one this happens with. If anyone has any idea of what this even sounds like I would appreciate hearing about it since I've had this issue for a while. Thank You

violet33
20-08-17, 20:28
Please respond

roseanxiety
20-08-17, 20:59
Anybody can get a backache from exertion, depending on the health of your back. I don't know for sure but i would guess it could affect the GI system in some way or another. But, a backache that goes between your ribs and breast sounds more like costochondritis . Wait a few days. It will likely go away.

willll
20-08-17, 21:00
If it coincides with GI symptoms it sounds like IBS which is extremely common among people with anxiety.

IBS can certainly cause pain near the ribs and breastbone and it can present as back pain that spreads around to the front.

Leah88
20-08-17, 23:39
I get tummy pain that extends to my back.

Midnight-mouse
21-08-17, 00:20
I actually get a similar sounding pain when I have trapped gas/indigestion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phill2
21-08-17, 06:49
I have posted recently about backache that goes to ribs & between breasts, but I guess what I really need to know is if anyone gets a backache from exertion whether it's walking or lifting or sleep position that somehow affects GI system. Sometimes it affects GI & other times it does not but it seems there is a connection. I cannot possibly be the only one this happens with. If anyone has any idea of what this even sounds like I would appreciate hearing about it since I've had this issue for a while. Thank You

I get it from posture

violet33
25-08-17, 21:36
Thank You so much for all these helpful responses