PDA

View Full Version : Hi Folks

Elphi
23-05-07, 15:32
Hello,

My name is Elphi and I have been suffering with GAD for just over a year. I'm looking forward to speaking to people who also have feelings of panic & anxiety & how they overcome these feelings.

My life has been taken over by worries about my health & money. I hope I can help people in return by discussing some of my experiences.

Feel free to PM me.

Elphi :)

trac67
23-05-07, 15:35
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xx

groovygranny
23-05-07, 16:01
Hi Elphi, :welcome: to you!

Pleased to meet you - lots of help and support here!

:)

Zanxiety
23-05-07, 16:02
Greetings Elphi and welcome to this excellent place full of helpful and supportive members who will help you get through your problems. Users can often recover on here as it is such a comforting place to be, and did I mention that this place also has a Chat Room and Games which is good for cheering people up from a bad day.:D

Love to chat soon, from Zanxiety.:hugs:

honeybee3939
23-05-07, 16:04
Hi Elphi

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice and make some new friends too:) .

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

nomorepanic
23-05-07, 21:13
Hi Elphi

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here. Hope we can be of some help.

Nibbles
24-05-07, 12:31
:welcome: Elphi,

You'll soon have a new circle of friends who all understand and offer loads of advice. See you around,

funky chick
24-05-07, 13:46
Welcome to NMP Elipl, lots of help and support you will find on here hope to catch you soon ok best wishes Gail xxx:)

darkangel
24-05-07, 13:49
Hi Elphi

Nice to meet you.
Glad you joined the site.

Take care
Darkangel :flowers:

manmoor
24-05-07, 15:15
Hi Elphi,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

Pink Princess
26-05-07, 01:18
hi and welcome to the site, you will find a lot of good advice and support here and make many friends along the way. hope to talk soon, take kare xxxxxx

Southern_Belle
27-05-07, 04:32
Hi Elphi,

A friendly welcome to the site. You will find many here who can relate to what you are going through.

Laura :)