PDA

View Full Version : Sick...again?!

aanns_GAD
21-03-17, 17:26
Okay so. I was pretty sick from February 26th to about March like 7th. It lingered for a bit. I had a sore throat, body aches, lots of congestion, headaches, etc. doc said to wait it out. I did. Started feeling better. Then this past weekend I was out with friends for St Patrick's day and maybe got 10 hours of sleep the whole weekend. Well I woke up yesterday with a scratchy throat. I seem to be coughing a little bit too. It feels like mucus might be going down my throat. Maybe causing the discomfort but I'm so worked up and frustrated with the fact that I can't seem to stay healthy. It makes me scared that something is wrong with me. My girlfriend is getting married this week and there's all these things I want to do with her but now worry I can't because I don't want to get her even more sick than what she is. I feel like I have the worst luck. I just want to be better once and for all.

nhelen79
21-03-17, 17:36
this time of the year, many are getting sick. i'm one of them. Hope you feel better soon. Don't overthink it. if your mind relax, your body will get better soon. Hugs