PDA

View Full Version : Neck pain

Hypomean
17-03-17, 13:51
Hey guys I know I just posted about the botulism fears.
Will last night I experienced something odd. Will it actually started since the morning. In the morning after dropping off the kids I plopped down on the couch and on my left side of the neck I felt it twitch strong with what felt like to my heart beat. I had a stressful day and at night in the same area I felt like if my vein was going to pop it felt like something (vein) expanded something wiggled and with each movement it got worse then it went away. Lasted about a few seconds after that sensation I haven't been able to feel my pulse very well. Usually laying down I would feel it pulsing and since then nothing.
I have a huge fear of neck aneurysms. I hurt it happened to a person my mom knew and that person was in her 20s. It just goes to show you how these things can happen to you. Doesn't matter what age.
If something had ruptured even a lil tear I would know right??
Just between botulism fear, my sons infections(i took him to the dentist 2 hr wait only for the guy to look into his mouth and say "oooh yeah he has a bad infection.... you have to take him somewhere else." 😒 ) and just feeling shitty because all the kids have something going just when our insurance terminates...
I think it was just tension from the days events. But I can't shake it off. It's tender were the pain/twitching happened, so I can't just forget about it.