PDA

View Full Version : How to calm my stomach/bowels for work?

Libra96
11-03-17, 01:02
Hi all,

I have a slight problem, as I ate a huge dinner, got really full and my stomachs been uncomfortable all evening and I've been going to the loo, passing mucus and some bits of loose stool. However, I'm worried that tomorrow morning I will have terrible stomach pain and diarrhoea. Whenever Ive had these problems before, I've had cramps, passed loose stools, felt better but then have it again within an hour later than I'm fine. How do I either prevent this, or bring it on quicker in the morning because I have to be at work at 10, and being the only one working tomorrow I have to be there and I get rare chances to use the toilet, so I'm worried that I will get these cramps in the middle of an hour session with a customer and not being able to leave. It's making me so anxious which I think is making me feel worse!
Thanks for any help!

Lukas
11-03-17, 12:10
Sorry you didn't get any replies, how are you feeling now? have you managed okay? x

Jull
11-03-17, 12:14
Drink ginger tea! It always works to treat this :) Don't worry too much! :)

Annie0904
11-03-17, 12:33
Saguna Silicol gel always helps me with this problem. Wouldn't be without it.

Capercrohnj
11-03-17, 12:35
Imodium

Annie0904
11-03-17, 13:20
Imodium

Imodium makes me go too much the other way...Last time I took one I ended up in hospital needing an enema! :D

Libra96
12-03-17, 23:18
Sorry you didn't get any replies, how are you feeling now? have you managed okay? x

I'm felling fine now thank you, and work was fine had no symptoms so I was lucky!

---------- Post added at 23:17 ---------- Previous post was at 23:16 ----------

Drink ginger tea! It always works to treat this :) Don't worry too much! :)

Thank you I will keep that in mind 😊

---------- Post added at 23:18 ---------- Previous post was at 23:17 ----------

Saguna Silicol gel always helps me with this problem. Wouldn't be without it.

Thank you I will consider this 😊