PDA

View Full Version : Twitching and a jerk

LF87
08-03-17, 16:40
My twitches are back with a vengeance! And today I was sat talking and both my legs jerked. Not sure if it was my back or legs or hips but for a second my whole lower body jerked suddenly. This has really ruined my day as I'm scared i had a small seizure or something :( Does anyone else hey this or have experienced this?

Thanks x

ServerError
08-03-17, 16:43
If you have anxiety, sometimes you'll jerk. Your nerves are going haywire. It's nothing to worry about. Indeed, worrying is a surefire way of keeping the whole thing going.

MyNameIsTerry
08-03-17, 16:46
I've had tons of them, as have others on here, and they tend to be at higher periods of stress from what I've seen.

Bare in mind to that just sitting awkward and pressing on a nerve can make a limb jerk.

I've even had twitches and been a jerk, but that's another story! :winks:

BazB44
08-03-17, 16:56
oh ya, join the club. It feels like butterflies are in my Achilles tendon area trying to fly their way around and out. Im not sure if that's considered a twitch, or maybe a circulatory issue? Whatever it is, its got me nervous too.

But you have to think back on life, have you twitched before? Im sure most people do, they just think nothing of it until they google.

Hancock
08-03-17, 18:55
Pfft, my legs and arms will dance some days when I'm just chilling and watching tv. It happens. I've jerked constantly since I started having anxiety issues 5+ years ago.

Josh1234
08-03-17, 20:05
I'm a jerk who twitches. Does that count? :shades:

LF87
08-03-17, 23:18
Thanks guys.
My anxiety has been pretty bad this week and I've not been sleeping great, definitely seems to be a correlation.

Loving the twitching and I'm a jerk comments haha!
X