PDA

View Full Version : Should i really be here?

domino
20-03-07, 16:26
just wanted to ask the question, as i,v been a member now since last oct. and have read many of your stories, and replied to some of them, i feel that my anxiety is nothing compared to some of you on this site. i really enjoy reading some of your posts ,and ofcouse want to help if i can, just wanted to ask the question."should i really be here":shrug: :confused:

mirry
20-03-07, 16:33
Only you know the answer to this question, if you do have anxiety (even tiny bits of anxiety) then its up to you if you want to be here or not.

Ask yourself ,can you imagine yourself not being here ?

I hope you stay.

domino
20-03-07, 16:43
thanks mirry,i do want to help others if i can, it,s just like i said before, my anxiety is nothing compared to others. So the answer to the question is YES i do want to stay. I,m just abit confused.

normalwisdom
20-03-07, 18:18
You anxiety may be "nothing"compared to others but it is obviously a big thing for you. It doesn't matter how bad your anxiety is I have read some of your posts and you are very supportive to others:D keep it up mate:yesyes:

nomorepanic
20-03-07, 18:44
I reckon you should stay too.

Always useful to have any sort of input on problems etc.

So you can't leave :winks: :blush:

domino
20-03-07, 19:18
Thankyou mirry, nic, and steph for you replies, yes my anxiety is "controlable" and i will stay, i want to help wherever i can, be it advice or even a shoulder to cry on i,m here for you all.:D

nomorepanic
20-03-07, 19:44
Good news!!!

Glad you aren't leaving us and we do value your input and replies. :yesyes: