PDA

View Full Version : Am I worrying over nothing?

Chrisbm8828
02-06-16, 22:13
Hi everyone! I've developed over the last couple of weeks a small lump in front of my right ear, it's very small but enough for me to notice, it's really worrying me as I don't want it to be anything serious. I don't have any other severe symptoms, but I do have some mild symptoms, these are a dull ache behind my ear that comes and goes, and again, a dull ache in front of my ear that seems to be at the back of my jaw near to the bump. I did up until a couple of weeks ago work in a call centre environment and had to wear a headset and the earpiece was on the right side. I also sometimes feel like my ear needs to pop, and have an occasional very mild discomfort when I swallow. It's just a concern and I don't know what to do about the it. Which in turn is leaving me stressed and not sure if some of the symptoms are because I'm stressing or if it's part of it. If anyone could help (and I'm sorry to ramble on!) It'd be very appreciated!
Thanks!

Oosh
02-06-16, 22:26
I'd curse/swear a bit suspecting I had an ear infection. But that's all.

Ears are funny. You start messing around with them. Putting things in them and they play up a bit. The ear piece has just probably got your ear playing up a bit.

Josh1234
02-06-16, 23:16
Hi everyone! I've developed over the last couple of weeks a small lump in front of my right ear, it's very small but enough for me to notice, it's really worrying me as I don't want it to be anything serious. I don't have any other severe symptoms, but I do have some mild symptoms, these are a dull ache behind my ear that comes and goes, and again, a dull ache in front of my ear that seems to be at the back of my jaw near to the bump. I did up until a couple of weeks ago work in a call centre environment and had to wear a headset and the earpiece was on the right side. I also sometimes feel like my ear needs to pop, and have an occasional very mild discomfort when I swallow. It's just a concern and I don't know what to do about the it. Which in turn is leaving me stressed and not sure if some of the symptoms are because I'm stressing or if it's part of it. If anyone could help (and I'm sorry to ramble on!) It'd be very appreciated!
Thanks!

Anything like this should be checked by a doctor. This isn't meant to scare you, but we are not substitute for doctors. Im sure you are okay, but go make sure!

Noivous
02-06-16, 23:23
Yeah and it will also give you piece of mind.

N.