PDA

View Full Version : Feel like im going mad!

Willywee
24-05-16, 19:26
Convinced myself I have ms!

Now have all the symptoms!

Not sure how to tell if it is anxiety or not

Does anyone else have this?

I have numbness
Vibrating
Pin pricks
Burning sensation and many more

Can this be caused just by anxiety?

The symptoms are very random and affect all my body

Tardisbrain
24-05-16, 19:34
Hi, yes I have all those symptoms apart from the vibrating. I'm unsure what you mean by that. I get internal shakes could it be something like that? You'd be surprised the things anxiety can give you! I sure am. I can tell you my other symptoms if you like to see if they are similar to yours if it helps put your mind at ease x

Willywee
24-05-16, 19:37
I would have to describe it as a phone going off on the side of my leg type feeling ha

Tardisbrain
24-05-16, 19:44
I've had that kind of feeling in my feet although it was more like and intense pins and needles or fizzy. I also have convinced myself that I've had numerous conditions especially ms, brain tumor and all sorts of cancers as my symptoms match a lot (Google is not your friend)

You said you convinced yourself that you have ms and now you have all the symptoms...I would say it was anxiety as the more you you worry about certain symptom the more they tend to get amplified. I'd suggest going to the docs to put your mind at ease and not fall into the trap that I did by googling ms or whatever symptoms as you will make yourself worse x

Willywee
24-05-16, 20:08
I know, I only got symptoms once I searched them! And to make it worse someone in my family has ms

Tardisbrain
24-05-16, 20:29
It's a shame you can't search positive things online and feel those effects huh! The brains a funny thing :/ hope you start to feel better soon x