PDA

View Full Version : Tender directly under my chin

countrygirl
16-10-15, 17:55
If I press, not right under my jaw bone but on the beginning of my neck but right at the top. Not easy to explain. The whole of your neck in the centre feels lumpy so no def lump just a tender little area .
I did stretch my chin up the other day to look at something in the mirror on my neck so maybe this is whats the problem but of course I am on the lymphoma worry already!

daisyflower
16-10-15, 19:21
Well lymphoma doesn't usually hurt so you can forget that. Don't touch it otherwise it will get more sore...bet if you left it alone, it would be gone in a few days

countrygirl
16-10-15, 19:49
I'm sitting on my hands:) Its a bit uncomfortable when I move my head but barely noticeable.

I would wait 2 weeks to see if it goes away unless it does somthing drastic.

Greenman50
16-10-15, 19:54
Hi Country girl :hugs:

You know if you was adviseing and not worrying you are fine .

Had this myself when i stretched my upper body straining at work , its not what your thinking !

My whole neck was sore and tender but i thought nothing of it so it soon went .

BTW ....my tongue issue i was dieing of :blush:.... you helped me out and yep it was nothing as advised .

It only went when my worries went on another area...ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Try not to worry its just a strain

countrygirl
16-10-15, 20:46
I have a habit of leaning on my hand under my chin and this is how I found it as it hurts if I lean on hand.

My logical brain is mostly in charge of this at moment and I am not about to rush off to Dr unless there was a massive change or huge lump appeared but just wish I didn't have yet something else to worry about on top of my dreadful insomnia at the moment!

Glad I helped you with your tongue worry.