PDA

View Full Version : Introduction and reasons for joining

mourningdove
26-08-15, 22:51
Hi there!
I'm new to this forum but because of some crippling anxiety as of recently, I decided to try and find some answers and understanding in a similar community.

I'm 22 and a student at University. I'm a Zoology major and I love animals. I went to Uganda this past May for about a month for a study abroad trip, and after coming home from my trip I started having my HA.

I have always had anxiety, it runs in my family. But I don't think I've ever had a bout of it this debilitating. I take 40 mg Prozac and 40 mg Focalin XR (I also have some pretty bad ADHD.)

I've had a sinus CT scan (normal) and bloodwork done (mostly normal, slightly high RBC count [5.32 based on a normal range of 4.0-5.20]) slightly high HGB and HCT and slightly high neutrophil count (7.42 based on a normal range of 1.7-7.0) but other than not nothing shows in the bloodwork.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to getting to know you all.

venusbluejeans
26-08-15, 22:56
Hiya mourningdove and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

mourningdove
26-08-15, 22:57
Nice to meet you :) Thanks for the reply! Now that I've introduced myself is it okay to post on the health anxiety forum as well?

nomorepanic
26-08-15, 23:00
Hi and :welcome:

Please post wherever you want to :yesyes:

MyNameIsTerry
30-08-15, 00:25
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:

That is a very cool profession join.

sial72
30-08-15, 08:05
Hi and welcome
Zoology....fantastic, so jealous