PDA

View Full Version : Help please im desperate

helpneeded
03-08-15, 03:57
I DONT KNOW WHATS HAPPENING

I have never been so low in my life.. I have never ever had sex drive in my life ( despite being married ( seperated) havign two kids) I HAVE ALWAYS HAD 0 INTREST IN SEX OR ANYTHING

I feel so so so so low. so low that my ex was spending the day with the kids. he was supposed to start work at 7pm. i left and i havent been back ad he didnt go to work. i havent picked up the calls . ( dont start on me he is no saint either) but i know its unreasonable i couldnt go back. i feel so numb.

and then were i am now on my own the urge to you know do the thing that makes you orgasm over whelmes me! and i ended up needing to do it!! over and over what the hell? i do not do this niehter do i have a sex drive ever in my life. this has been this way for the last 3 days even imagining having sex with my husband i am seperated from!

I feel very strange. i have never felt this strange in all my life. you think whats the big deal you have a sex drive now but this is not me!!!!! this is not normal and its too much. to actually be desperate for an orgasm. when i could happily go years without it.

Current diagnosis. OCD, DEPRESSION,ANXIETY,PANIC DISORDER,AGRAPHOBIA.

CURRENT MEDS - started effexor/venflaxine 37.5mg twice a day abou 3 weeks ago. missed this evening dose because wasnt at home.

please help me. i dont know whats happpening.

feel numb yet depressed. dont want to spend time with my kids or my mum who i love i dont want to see anyone

i dont enjoy spendingn time with the kids everythings over whelming.

i dont enjoy anything i am not suicidle because i have children. but i am so so low i have never been this low in all my life and ive been through some extreem trauma in my life. including a lot of physical violence. and still never been this low.

im scared im going crazy. please tell me whats happening.

i just finnished 2 packet of biscuits its 03.51 am and i feel so very hyper like extreemly hyper if i was talking id be talking so fast. is there any point of sleeping tonight i have to be up at 9. or shall i stay up till morning and sleep tommorow night. i have 3 things to do then see my mum in hosp.

okay. i need to try and calm down. honestly i am feeling very strange , like i could get up right now and run somwere. but i dont like running i hate running. i am so lazy i dont excersise i just eat and eat. what do i do . i cant even stop typing. honestly something isnt right i know it and i can feel it and i bet no one responds to this , i never ask for help but somthing is not right is all i can say, il go for now i hope someone seees this.

i discclaimier i am off no risk of harming mysef or any other individual. just to clarify that because i know i sound off my head. but i have still got a few bits of brain left if in my head though the rest has melted.

---------- Post added at 03:55 ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 ----------

my herts beating so fast like i have been running. i dont know why

---------- Post added at 03:57 ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 ----------

i ca hear my heart beating while my heads on the pillow

Pepperpot
03-08-15, 09:41
Oh - I feel so sorry for you. I think you really need to make an appointment with your doc and tell him exactly how you feel. And your Mam. Your ex has the kids so (I am assuming) they are safe with him, but you do need to let him know you're ok because your kids will be worried sick. You need to go to the doctors and get some help for the sake of your little family -they need you. xx