PDA

View Full Version : Freaking out over lightheadedness

rsanchez
30-07-15, 18:49
So we were playing a game at the office with our off time. I was running a little bit and momentarily felt lightheaded and dizzy. It stopped after a second but now I am so scared. My face feels flushed and I am so scared it will happen again. Can this just be anxiety?

Libra
31-07-15, 10:40
The flushing was likely just adrenalin because the lightheadedness frightened you..

Solus
31-07-15, 18:05
Freaking out about is only making this symptom worse try to calm down and distract yourself.

rsanchez
31-07-15, 19:26
Thank you for your replies. Today I am so sleepy my brain feels like it is not working. It is making me think the lightheadedness from yesterday was at least partially caused by this sleepiness since my sleepiness was bad yesterday too.

I go to the doctor next week to hopefully get help sleeping.

feelthelove
31-07-15, 19:32
Thank you for your replies. Today I am so sleepy my brain feels like it is not working. It is making me think the lightheadedness from yesterday was at least partially caused by this sleepiness since my sleepiness was bad yesterday too.

I go to the doctor next week to hopefully get help sleeping.

I hope you're feeling better , i often feel lightheaded and especially when i am tired x