PDA

View Full Version : Health anxiety

Dee dee-
06-05-15, 21:34
Hi I'm Dee and I suffer with health anxiety. I google everything which I know I need to stop as it's the worst thing ever. I have read some really helpful threads on here and it's so mad how I can read other people's worries and I see them totally different to how I see mine. Love this site helps so much knowing I'm not the only one. Would love help getting this sorted though as it can ruin your every day life.

venusbluejeans
06-05-15, 21:40
Hiya Dee dee- and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

lyndau63
06-05-15, 21:45
I know just what you mean. It sounds different when you read about someone else. It is good to know you are not the only one because it does feel like it until you read the posts on here. It is a miserable thing and I look around at other people and think 'They are normal, they are not like me, they may be perfectly happy but I am rarely without fear.' All the best. Hope the support you get on here will help you.....and no, don't google!

beautifuldisaster4
07-05-15, 02:19
i am the absolute worst with google! it consumes my life & my everyday function. i seriously google every single thing. i wish i could stop.. but brain wont let me. i always think something is wrong. i know exactly how you feel. & i wish only the best for us both :)

geetsharma1
07-05-15, 12:59
Thanks for share this information.