PDA

View Full Version : Anybody heard of quitipine ( serqual) for gad exuse the spelling

ShaunD
06-04-15, 19:58
Hi , I have been advised that a medication called quitipine or serqual would be good for anxiety & trouble sleeping .
Just wondered if anybody has had any benefits from this medication as I was prescribed it from my doc but haven't taken any as of yet .
I can't find a sub forum for it in the medications section unless it is called something else .
Thanks

aprilmoon
06-04-15, 20:09
Hi
I'm on Olanzapine,which is just like Quitiapine in that its an anti psychotic,but I'm on it for anxiety as the dose is very low.
I've found it to be brilliant.
Ive been on it for about a year,but I'm looking towards tapering down even more with it in the near future.

Emilym80
07-04-15, 03:32
Hi there,

I was prescribed Seroquel last year for GAD and trouble sleeping. I don't know if it works for GAD symptoms but I've read that there's no evidence it helps with trouble sleeping. You may as well try it out,
though.

Best wishes :)

MyNameIsTerry
07-04-15, 04:49
I seem to recall MrAndy has some understanding of this med so hopefully he will spot this thread as he might be able to add on some more.