PDA

View Full Version : New Here

DDB90
02-03-15, 05:08
Hey everybody I've never posted anything on here before, but I finally decided it might not be a bad idea. First of all I just want to thank everyone on this forum for sharing their own personal experiences. There has been countless nights that I have sat and read what y'all have posted and it always helps me make it through another night. I'll tell you a little but about myself I'm 24 and have been dealing with health anxiety for 2 months now. It all started with some depression and then I hurt my chest in the gym one day and next thing you know a couple of weeks later I had my first panic attack, and ended up in the ER only to of course be told that I am fine. It just continued from there with panic attacks pretty much everyday. Along with chest pain most of the day and feeling like I can't breathe. The huge fears that get me the most are worries that my heart is not ok (which it is I've been to the cardiologist) and I have a huge fear of going to sleep. Anyway those are problems in a nutshell.
If anyone would like to tell me if they constantly had chest pains and palpitations and felt like they can't breathe all day. Please share with me because while I know it's a nightmare and I'm sorry you go through it too, it helps me get through the day

Thank you everybody, and I very sincerely hope you all feel better everyday

venusbluejeans
02-03-15, 05:15
Hiya DDB90 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: