PDA

View Full Version : In need of some support

Anxious mumma
05-02-15, 07:10
hello all, I have been suffering with anxiety and panic attacks since September last year most days are a struggle and I haven't yet wrapped my head around dealing with anxiety , the panic attacks I seem to manage through them but they still scare the hell out of me I found this all got worse when my doc prescribed me paxil last year in November and I had a reaction to it now I have a huge fear of all medication including things I have taken in the past I can no longer take due to the fear of it I've also had this same fear with food that it is going to make me sick so then I can't eat which makes me feel worse I feel like I'm scared of everything, I am currently seeing a psychologist and am getting there slowly but most days feel hopeless I have started meditation also, I am just wanting someone to talk to as everything else I've been doing doesn't seem to help or if it does it feels only like a small time before it comes rushing back so much worse, I have always been an over worrier and over thinker I just want my life back ,I want me back and so do my kids and my husband who are all so extremely supportive. I know this will be a long process and it's hard work but gosh some days it feels like this will never end.....,,

venusbluejeans
05-02-15, 07:15
Hiya Anxious mumma and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: