PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm Thomas and I have panic disorder

wolfershd
19-12-14, 03:39
Hello, my name is Thomas and I like to exercise and play video games. I developed panic disorder over a period of time after I read a story of a 20 year old man dying to a blood clot after playing video games for 12 hours. Now whenever I experience chest, leg, head, etc. pain I get quite worried and tend to freak out. I freaked out 3 times a day for 2 weeks before being admitted to a mental institution and since then my panic has been made moderately controllable. Ever since reading that article I've been exercising frequently, taking breaks every hour of sitting, using supplements to slow the time it takes to form blood clots etc. I'm glad to know the fear of dvt seems relatively common and I hope to be able to beat it along with the help of this forum.

venusbluejeans
19-12-14, 03:44
Hiya wolfershd and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

wolfershd
19-12-14, 03:58
Hiya wolfershd and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Thanks, I looked at the articles on the home page a while back and they helped me through a lot. I've been a lurker of this site for a year now and finally decided to sign up :D