PDA

View Full Version : newie

ladyhawke77
22-11-14, 18:49
hi, im new to this so im unsure what to say but.... i will say that for the past 7 years im house bound the fear of leaving the house fills me with dread so i avoid it... even though i want to go out and be out going like i used to be before i got the panic attacks, anxiety, insomia ect.... i really hate living this way but unable to find a way out.. i did talk to my doctor so gave me beta blockers but tey made me feel worse so i stopped them i was on diazapam which helped take the edge off but i was taken off them cause there addictive so now im self medicated to help but it over whelms me completely so i just exist inside my 4 walls if you call it existing, my doctor tried getting me so therapy but wasnt helpful as i had to go and see the therapist which in my mind doesnt make any sense... cause if i could go out to see the therapist i wouldnt need one.... so thats a somewhat insight into me.

venusbluejeans
22-11-14, 18:54
Hiya ladyhawke77 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Nampop
23-11-14, 17:50
Hi,i feel so sorry for you, im new to this site to,here to chat to you,you are not alone,take care x

almamatters
23-11-14, 17:54
Hi just wanted to :welcome: you to the forum.

ladyhawke77
23-11-14, 18:26
thank you

shaka
23-11-14, 21:38
Hi, Ladyhawke77Just like to say :welcome:

ladyhawke77
24-11-14, 00:58
thank you shaka and hello