PDA

View Full Version : Lumps !

Kristypops
15-11-14, 19:53
Does anyone else have the panic of breast lumps, it's Saturday night and all I can think about is that I have something so bad inside me . It's awful because I know women are going through treatment and I am sitting here feeling fine except for this urge to check for lumps . I have pressed and checked so hard that I have bruised myself and I am putting my wonderful other half through hell by keep asking him to check for me
I feel so down and I'm hoping I am not on my own feeling like this 😢

babylove08
18-11-14, 15:48
hi:)

I had the exact anxiety like you,but somehow I got over it.

I too, would constant press myself and feel over and over, it got to a point where I bruised myself so badly I had to see a doctor..

she gave me a full check and there was nothing,

first of all, yes lumps unfortunately happen to women all over the world, but technology has outdone itself.. there are so many new forms of treatment that help these women which results in it not being deadly.

its so hard to have anxiety because although we know theres nothing there we become anxious and keep checking.

each time you feel like that just breathe, do something fun with your partner and start living, life is to short. watch movies or try to do something that takes your mind off it. because sooner or later it will become an obsession if you don't stop and it will affect your relationship with your partner and other people in your life.

if you still feel so anxious go to a doctor and I promise you will get a confirmation that there is nothing there.

I hope and pray that you recover from this horrible thought .

take care and godbless

babylove08:D

venusbluejeans
18-11-14, 21:34
Hiya and welcome to NMP:welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: