PDA

View Full Version : Someone somewhere please help

I'mdave27
27-10-14, 16:07
A few weeks ago I was diagnosed as bipolar so obviously I've had to come off my 150mg sertraline. I'm really hating it and I'm not sure how I'm coping but I guess not very well , who would though. So the plan was for one week 100mg sertraline , second week 50mg sertraline and now I'm on nothing which is really hard for me as I've been on antidepressants for a few years now but as others keep saying ride it out but I'm finding the ride extremely bumpy , perhaps too bumpy. Yesterday I was angry so went for my fiancé but I stopped , today I started barking on the bus for no reason and i've just told a woman on facebook I want to kiss her b\/m and now I'm scared her family is going to kill me as she lives near me and her daughter came on facebook telling me to go away , in unkind ways. They are quiet rough so I'm scared as I feel vulnerable. What's going on ? I'm really scared and feel alone I don't want to cause hassle for my fiance or myself. Someone please help

lior
27-10-14, 16:57
That's scary, sounds like you feel out of control.

If you get really scared, you can go to A&E. If you are at risk of harming yourself or others.

Red angel
27-10-14, 19:47
If you get any worse or fear you are going to harm u or others around you go straight to a&e

lior
27-10-14, 23:17
Did anything happen with those guys today? Do you still feel vulnerable?

CameronG
28-10-14, 06:08
Doesn't sound like bipolar behaviour personally, I'm not suggesting you have anything else wrong so don't be freaked out. But barking, sending rude messages would not be linked with bipolar imo

MyNameIsTerry
28-10-14, 08:30
Dave,

You need to report these behaviours to your GP. They are not something that sounds like bipolar but they could be intensified by the side effects off coming off medication. They may need to give you something to stabilise you for now or monitor you.