Head pressure (no headaches really)
Neck Pressure
Anxiety
Muscle Twitches
Hiccoughs
Racing Heart at times
Feeling of dread
Worried I will just fall on the floor in a fit

Im worried they are the symptoms of a brain tumour, but I went to a doctor over 12 months ago and he put it down to my anxiety... the symptoms generally went away after a while but now, this summer, they have come back again. I can't seem to shake the symptoms this time and it has got me worried a little bit.

nomorepanic
25-10-14, 12:52
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

nomorepanic
25-10-14, 12:53
They all can be symptoms of anxiety yes.

John_Daryl
25-10-14, 16:09
All over muscle twitches though? is this common in anxiety sufferers? im so afraid! the muscle twitches quite a bit until i stretch it out

nomorepanic
25-10-14, 16:14
Have a read on here:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/symptoms#Muscles_muscle_tension_stiffness_muscle_t witching_tight_scalp_or_neck

John_Daryl
25-10-14, 16:30
I just cant shake the fear of tumours :'(

---------- Post added at 16:30 ---------- Previous post was at 16:30 ----------

When I was on holiday with my girlfriend I woke up mid-sleep panicing and my left arm was numb.... what is that all about!!!

nomorepanic
25-10-14, 16:35
You slept on it funny.

John_Daryl
25-10-14, 16:48
No it isnt that, it came back again when I was at home once just sat in a chair.

nomorepanic
25-10-14, 17:21
Trapped nerve maybe then