PDA

View Full Version : Constant period like pains

Kerrycornford
08-06-14, 08:47
Good morning! Well I am absolutely pooing myself I am scared I have ovarian cancer..... For the past 3-4 weeks I have been. Having like period pains constantly! Also have pain in my bottom and girly bits! My periods are normal just finished one 4 days ago and the pain is still here.. I do have ibs no pain relive helps I wee a lot. ( I dot hae a water infection!) my hips hurt and legs hurt I keep having headaches chest pain and alot of palpitation! I have got health anxiety and panic loads ove this can someone please please help me is these pains normal with anxiety the pain just won't go away and I don't know what to do :-( Thankyou ow I am a 30yr old married with 4 lovely boys... And I do have pollycystic ovaries as well... Please help I can't handle it any more x

Kerrycornford
08-06-14, 15:02
Can someone please get back to me? And I really worrying about this pain now x

RoseEve
08-06-14, 15:17
Kerry I get this a lot. I have 2 children. I noticed after the birth if my son my periods have been way different. I had a cesction with him. I don't know if that made the difference. I feel crampy when u ovulate now. I think the more children we have the more intense our cramps get because our bodies want us to keep having children. I think having polycysitc ovaries will contribute to that. Ovarian cancer is rare before 50.

Kerrycornford
08-06-14, 15:51
Yes I had a c section with my last bby,, but the cramps are all the time!! I mean all the time x

nomorepanic
08-06-14, 16:02
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

RoseEve
08-06-14, 16:24
How long ago did you have him?

Kerrycornford
08-06-14, 16:58
3 years ago now x

RoseEve
09-06-14, 01:44
I think it's normal but you could always go to the doctor.

Kerrycornford
09-06-14, 07:03
I will go and see him today because I can't handle it!!!

87sal87
21-02-18, 18:51
Did you find any solution to this because I am getting the same now. Lot's of pain that feels like period pain constantly, pain in hips, genitals and bottom...costipation and hard stools are making it worse ? I don't know if it could be IBS or endometriosis, some days it's not there, some days it's really bad and constant...doctors are very dismissive, seems to have stemmed from all the UTI problems I had about a month ago, however they're saying the infection has gone now. I get pain around my Ovaries too :( I'm so scared.

katniss
21-02-18, 19:26
Omg I had this and still somewhat do .. however my symptoms have changed slightly. I was constantly having period like cramping and got checked for a uti - negative and then had an ultrasound, both were negative. Leg raises and bending wreaks havoc on my pack, pelvis and leg so I am super freaked out! The clear ultrasound does not reassure me anymore :(

Your pain sounds like it’s coming from your PCOS though..