PDA

View Full Version : Random spurs of anxiety?

Wintear
14-05-14, 07:04
Have any of you guys ever gotten an abrupt rush of adrenaline all through-out your body which instantly stirred up inner-panic and anxiety? How common of a symptom is that?

Also, I keep getting these..err..what I like to call "head spikes." Meaning, it feels like I randomly float outside of my own mind/body then back in again just as suddenly. This sensation comes in waves and can last for a few minutes at a time...

Anybody out there experience this or anything similar? Thanks.......

(PS ; It can also happen when I'm laying in bed completely distracted, sitting down, outside for a walk, at rest, etc...)

Pauli
14-05-14, 10:33
Hi, i suffer from terrible adrenaline rushes, it got so bad i was put on Beta blockers and they seems to calm the physical effects a bit. Have you been to the Docs?

Wintear
14-05-14, 10:57
Yeah, I've been to docs. But, I don't at all trust doctors prescribing pharmaceuticals. Nothing against the people who resort to them, it's just a personal preference to stay within the natural/homegrown remedies margin.

Charlotteee89
14-05-14, 23:13
Yes I can get something similar. I find mine are because I'm actually very anxious & trying so hard to ignore my anxiety but at the same time I'm completely aware of it & then suddenly BAM I get a sort of adrenaline rush type feeling where I suddenly feel really lightheaded, spaced out, disconnected & I get palpitations. It's horrible! Sometimes it can come after an anxious event aswell.