PDA

View Full Version : Pain in right ovary

xfilme
12-05-14, 17:56
Sorry if this is more graphic that you want to read, but I could do with a little reassurance.

I have noticed in the last month that when I climax I get these brief pains in my right ovary. Theyre not 'painful' as such, just a feeling like pin pricks over my right ovary about four times over about 2 seconds. Its only from 'external' climax, not from penetration of any kind. They are not like the cramps you get just before you period.

I have a smear test tomorrow (routine) so I will ask while Im there, but due to my health anxiety, Im a little freaked by the idea of ovarian cancer. Though its worth adding, I have no accompanying symptoms.

I dont really want to start obsessing over it all night, and was wondering if anyone could relate to this at all?

mela26
17-05-14, 01:24
I am no doctor but I have had problems with ovarian cysts and it sounds nothing like your brief pains, I was in constant pain and struggled to walk and when i lay down i could see a bump on my right side, the fact that its from climaxing sounds very reasurring if it was extreme period pains or constant I would be more worried, hope you don't panic too much and get some sleep