PDA

View Full Version : hello

jax
30-11-06, 16:34
hi its me i dont know if im doing this right very anxious at the moment do i take the diazapam or not please help if you can thankyou

Piglet
30-11-06, 22:54
Hi jax and a very big welcome to the site to you hun.:)

You are posting just right and I am sure someone will be along soon that also takes diazapam and can offer some advice, in the meantime try and drop your shoulders and your jaw and relax your muscles, nothing horrible is going to happen to you, you are perfectly safe.

Piglet :)

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Nel
01-12-06, 13:25
I take diazapam when I get very anxious. Unless you've had a bad reaction to it in the past, go ahead and take one.

stefan
03-12-06, 17:19
Hi jax, if your GP has prescribed diazepam, then there is no big deal in taking one. They work, believe me, and will help you through any anxious times ahead. They are addictive though, and best to go back to your GP if things don't get better soon.
Take care, Stefan.

Lindalou64
03-12-06, 17:30
HI JAX I WOULD SAY YES TAKE ONE THATS WHAT THERE PRESCRIBED FOR.........I USE TO TAKE THEM FOR 15 YRS NOW IM ON KLONOPIN I DONT EVEN THINK TWICE IF I NEED ONE I DONT WORRY ABOUT BECOMING ADDICTED OR WHATEVER WE HAVE A DISORDER AND NEED MEDS MOST OF US LIKE A DIABETIC NEEDS THERE INSULIN THATS HOW I LOOK AT IT AND IF IT HELPS US WE WILL DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES.........WISH YA THE BEST TC XX LINDA[8D]

blossom
04-12-06, 23:31
Dear Nicola. Sorry I have not been in lately, but am not having a great time, anxiety is worse, and depression, My e mail is still the same.
Finding it very hard to get out, and fell at home and fractured ribs, What else can happen.
blossombargh@hotmail.com

Blossom Bargh