PDA

View Full Version : 3 weeks of chest/sinus infection and now stabbing eye pain

ankietyjoe
15-02-14, 17:27
This is getting really old now.

After two lots of antibiotics I'm just starting to feel a little improvement in my health. I've managed to stave off some pretty powerful anxiety rearing it's head as the infection has brought on good old HA, nightmares, insomnia etc.

Yesterday for some reason I started getting a stabbing pain in my right eye on what feels like the top of my eyeball. Almost as if I've been poked in the eye or I've been chopping onions. I don't know if it's related to the infections or perhaps a side effect of the antibiotics, but I'm now at the stage where I could really use a day or two without a new bothering symptom.

greggs92
15-02-14, 17:33
Hmm I'm not sure if this a symptom of anxiety, however i certainly didn't suffer from this in my days with anxiety but not everyone has the same symptoms. If you would like to minimize symptoms then i would recommend trying tai chi, you could go on youtube and watch some videos on there, also I highly recommend focusing on training your breathing, slow rhythmic breathing is the best, for example...breathe in for 3 seconds and exhale for 4 seconds, with practice, your subconscious mind will store this as the new normal breathing state and wil become automatic. I've always been told that deep breathing works, but it actually produces more anxiety,