PDA

View Full Version : Why does it feel like no one understands

Gazlytts
23-11-13, 22:27
Hi, I'm new here as I feel like there's no where else to get help. Feel like the doctors are just too keen to throw meds at everything wether u want them or not. No one seems to listen to me when I say this isn't right. Why do I keep feeling like this. My body feels like its going into overdrive with anxiety hormones. Like its a tap that just won't turn off. Regardless of what my head says. Does anyone else get this or is it just me. When I feel like I'm starting to get over it and have a couple months anxiety free bam it comes back just like that. I'm fed up wit with the doctors not listening, I feel like I'm a nuisance to them. I just want to feel normal again.

Hopeandlove
24-11-13, 00:57
hi do u get panick attacks?

pas74
24-11-13, 06:23
Hi Gazlytts - you are not alone, we understand. I'm a recent sufferer and at the moment think it will never get better but take comfort in reading some of the posts on here and the tips and suggestions offered.
It will take time. Are you having any CBT? I find it helps, if I can remember to use the tools. Somedays or more likely nights, when the anxiety is bad it can all go out of the window. Have you asked to self refer for counselling.
It's like walking through toffee but we have to keep going. Look after you :-)