PDA

View Full Version : Run down!

Cammy
17-11-13, 18:11
Hey,

So for about 5/6 days I have had really bad head aches, bad dizziness, and feeling really run down. Got the doctors on Friday but don't really feel right at all. Feel like I'm away to drop down dead!

Any ideas?

---------- Post added at 18:11 ---------- Previous post was at 18:11 ----------

Oh and a terribly sore jaw and neck which is getting to me.

Andria24
17-11-13, 18:14
Quite possibly a virus Cam. Give the old winter bug cure a go - fluids, rest, and a combination of paracetamol and ibuprofen. Works wonders. Hope you feel better soon.

And you're not about to expire :)

HoneyLove
17-11-13, 18:24
If you are stressed and anxious you may be clenching your jaw or grinding your teeth in your sleep, which can cause jaw pain, neck pain, headaches and dizziness.

It's very possible you just have a virus as Andria says, especially if you're feeling achy and run down. But it's important to remember that muscle tension from anxiety can cause a lot of weird symptoms too, so as well as visiting your doctor it would be beneficial to do some daily relaxation work :)

Cammy
17-11-13, 19:00
I just feel constantly tired all the time, even after a full nights sleep. Don't know how to explain it to the doctor haha

HoneyLove
17-11-13, 19:08
Write down your symptoms so that they are in several clear points, including the one about not feeling rested after a full nights sleep, and give the note to your doc when you go in.

Andria24
17-11-13, 19:11
Cammy if you're fighting off a virus you'll be tired full stop. Your body is battling away, silently, to prevent you becoming more ill. Nature's quite wonderful when you think about it. Whoever designed us pretty much covered all bases :)

higgins_86
18-11-13, 01:06
Im feeling like you cammy. Im at the drs tomorrow im sure she will say its stress and anxiety unfortunately for me im always convinced its something worse :-(