PDA

View Full Version : how bad can anxiety get?

kitty24
19-10-06, 21:38
Hey all,

I have had anxiety at it's worst for the last 3 years but i have always been an emense worrier and had little panic attacks through out my life.
I think my anxiety/panic has got worse with age - i'm now 28. Will it get worse the older i get? Can it develope into worse things like schitzophrenia or psychosis or something? When you get all the negative thoughts etc i worry that i will turn into a raving psycho or something.
How far does it go? I feel each bout i get gets worse??

NPS_Paul
19-10-06, 22:04
I've just read another recent topic/ post and i know some people just think too much. I don't mean this in a negative way, rather i'm trying to be kind. People want to know every last detail of how they got to where they are, and every possible direction life could take them - 99% in a negative direction.
I was agoraphobic and spent a long time talking about my childhood, the illness its self and imagining how i could have horrid experiences till i died, and believe me i thought the illness would kill me!

Not enough people said 'get off your backside this minute and DO something yourself!'.

I know its not exactly the same but my advice is - do something right now to help yourself. Find your favourite music cd, radio station or the tv. Get the drink you like, non alcoholic please. Some chocolates or similar. And say 'i'm going to let go for just a brief period'.

PAUL ALLOWS YOU TO LOVE YOURSELF AND HAVE FUN !!!!

No it won't solve your problem, i'll leave that to more experienced people - but please p message me telling me you gave yourself some time out! I'll reply with love, with more ideas and PERMISSION LOL.

THIS GOES FOR ALL READERS, I COMMAND YOU TO RELAX RIGHT NOW. Paul.

Love to all members