PDA

View Full Version : Double dose by mistake

NervousA1
25-03-13, 11:41
Hi I took 40mg cit accidentally instead of the 20mg. Will I be ok? Couldn't remember if I took it then realised I had after taking the 2nd one... :scared15:

spottitchsam
25-03-13, 12:34
Hi I took 40mg cit accidentally instead of the 20mg. Will I be ok? Couldn't remember if I took it then realised I had after taking the 2nd one... :scared15:
Afternoon NervousA1,i can not give you any advice on taking a double dose but i can tell you how i avoid that problem.i brought myself a pill box with a alarm set for the different times for all the pills im taking.it has got 8 different little compartments and it holds all my pills for the day.when the alarm goes off if you forget to take your pill it will keep on flashing until you open that compartment.if you are still worried why not give your gp/a and e a ring so they can put your mind at ease.sorry i could not of been more helpful.
:hugs::hugs:

MarkUk
25-03-13, 18:49

You will be fine just take the normal dose when it is due next.