PDA

View Full Version : Hi all Im new

bethanyjay
08-12-12, 14:11
Hello all just thought I would introduce myself.

My name is Bethany and I am a student studying law at University.

I have suffered with depression for several years, always fighting it off and then it creeps back into my life.

I am now in my final year of studying and I want to succeed and gain my degree, somehow I feel I may not be able to achieve this, but Im sure with help from this forum I can get the support I need and also to offer support.

Well that's all from me at the moment.

Cheers

Bethany

nomorepanic
08-12-12, 14:23
Hi bethanyjay

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Annie0904
08-12-12, 14:48
Hi :welcome:

Sparkle1984
08-12-12, 15:04
Welcome to the forums Bethany. :) I've had recurrent episodes too. You'll find plenty of support here.

When I was in the last year of my degree, I did occasionally have doubts about whether I'd achieve the grade I was hoping for - I really wanted a 2.1 but I was worried that I'd end up with a 2.2 instead. The good thing was that in the end I got what I wanted. :yesyes: Make sure you have a study plan and ensure you start revising for your exams in good time.

mandshere2000
08-12-12, 15:26
Hi Bethany and :welcome:
Sure you will be fine, there's lots of support and information
on here that will help you
Manda

Mark13
08-12-12, 15:56
Hi Bethany

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll find lots of support and advice here.

Mark

almamatters
08-12-12, 16:44
Hi :welcome: xxxx

douglasstu
08-12-12, 21:38
I have had OCD for as long as i can remember. i've read so much about anxiety and understand how it works and have stopped loads of things related to OCD now. however over past 6 years i have anxiety episodes that seem completely random. seem to get worse on return to work after maternity leave. i have three young children -oldest just turned 6 and work three days. getting frustrated with the amount of effort i have to put in to feel normal!

Laura1989
09-12-12, 09:17
Hi Bethany welcome to the forum! Hopefully you will find the support you need on here, just like many of us already have :)

Laurenita
09-12-12, 09:38
Hello Bethany :)

I'm a nineteen year old student, currently in my second year, studying History and English. I suffer with generalised anxiety disorder and mild depression and I know how crippling it can be to our studies! Here to talk whenever :) x

bethanyjay
16-12-12, 12:04
Wow

Many thanks for the welcome ! :)