PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Jessieyork
05-12-12, 11:03
Hello my name is Jess, I am currently a student at university studying physics which I know is more of a male subject but I have always liked it from being at secondary school.

I have suffered depression in the past and I'm going through a difficult time at the moment, wish I had found this site previously lots of great posts and support.

Jessie

nomorepanic
05-12-12, 11:13
Hi Jessieyork

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Thimblethread
05-12-12, 11:20
Hi Jessie

Welcome! I'm new too.

I always say follow your heart and break convention. I'm working in a male dominated area too....I teach children how use woodland tools for a living. :)

Lizzie

missybct
05-12-12, 12:50
Hi Jessie, pleased to meet you. I am in awe of you doing Physics - I loved the subject at school but was utterly hopeless at it :D I think it's really admirable doing a subject surrounded by men, so go you :)

I hope some of the posts on this forum are helpful for you - if you have a specific question then please post one and we can see what we can all do :)