PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow is a new day! Hi I’m new

burntcrow
22-11-12, 20:32
Hi to all,

34 dude from somerset

well i don't hide anything about myself any more and feel this forum might help me talk to people who are no different than me.

It's a crazy scary world when you see it through new eyes.

I have suffered with panic attacks and anxiety for 10 years and have come very close to suicide. 3 years of Counselling, CBT, hypnotherapy and a nasty cocktail of nasty drugs. Just started on mirtazapine 6 months ago it works a bit but has increased the bad thoughts more than citalopram did.

I have had chronic IBS for 16 years as well as Gilberts syndrome and have been hospitalized from this before. The NHS has given up on me and i feel very alone.
my mental health has suffered badly but i feel there is hope !! each day is different not always good but anything could happen tomorrow !

Q Would the lottery win change my mental health ?
A not at all !
a new car No
new house No
a girlfriend.......well maybe lol

Well im a friendly chap who loves building classic cars has a passion for the country side and will be a friend to anyone.

Dave

almamatters
22-11-12, 20:37
Hi :welcome: Hope you find this site as helpful as I do

Annie0904
22-11-12, 20:40
Hi :welcome:

nomorepanic
22-11-12, 20:42
Hi burntcrow

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

bignik
22-11-12, 21:04
Hi Dave , welcome IM sure you will find the site friendly and informative , used to be into classic cars 20 years ago , what a joy sadly now at 46 and being ill nothing filled that void. anyway welcome :)

Sparkle1984
22-11-12, 21:45
Welcome to the forums Dave! :) You'll find plenty of support here.

Frightened_guy
22-11-12, 22:02
Welcome

Do you drive a combine Harvester? :D