PDA

View Full Version : The games

xBettyBoopx
28-09-12, 22:58
Hello

Is it time to re-set the games, so that I can beat nanny at Rufus Recall? LOL:D:D:D

nomorepanic
28-09-12, 23:55
We haven't done them for ages have we lol

I will do it now

Hope you are doing ok Els and coping with things alright xx

Sparkle1984
29-09-12, 16:07
I was just now playing the games and I wondered why the high scores had been reset so I came to look at this forum, and now I know. :) It seems weird being in first or second place for certain games!

xBettyBoopx
29-09-12, 21:45
We haven't done them for ages have we lol

I will do it now

Hope you are doing ok Els and coping with things alright xx

Thanks Nic.

I am not too bad thanks for asking, I didn't think I had any coping skills whatsoever but I must I suppose, which is good. Funeral is not until 15th, it's a long time to wait. I'm trying not to think about it, although I'm not winning.

How are you these days? I hope you are doing okay.

---------- Post added at 21:45 ---------- Previous post was at 21:44 ----------

I was just now playing the games and I wondered why the high scores had been reset so I came to look at this forum, and now I know. :) It seems weird being in first or second place for certain games!

Hey sparkle

It's good being top but for how long lol. :winks:

blue October
29-09-12, 21:56
Hi all

Don't know if anyone plays angry birds, but would love it if it was a option on this site :)

nomorepanic
29-09-12, 22:29
Yes that is a long time off isn't it Els. Will be thinking of you xx

I am not too bad anxiety wise but having a few health issues that are making life pretty miserable. Thank you for asking as well.

nomorepanic
29-09-12, 22:30
Hi all

Don't know if anyone plays angry birds, but would love it if it was a option on this site :)

It depends whether I can get it or not in the right format to run on here and I have completely forgotten the site I get the games off lol :ohmy:

ElizabethJane
30-09-12, 12:31
Yes I do all the time EJ

speckles69uk
05-10-12, 13:32
I wondered if the games had been reset, I thought there was a problem with my account at first. lol. It's a good idea though.

Rebecca