PDA

View Full Version : What the heck is wrong with me!!!!

k9love
28-09-12, 18:04
Ive had some health issues recently which have all checked out ok, scans, mammo's etc.

But I feel so stressed out:weep: even the smallest thing sends my stress level sky high!!! stupid things like I may see something on tv that I dont like and I could scream, how stupid is that:wacko: and if I go anywhere and theres a queue I could just collapse:weep::weep:

And now I have another issue, which hopefully someone can answer for me?

Im sooooo tired/exhausted all the time, I work 3 hours a day then have to sleep for 3hours:shrug::shrug: does stress cause tiredness? dont really want to go back to docs again, he will think Im a hypocondriac:blush:

Its really getting me down now, I used to be such an active person:weep:

Thanks for listening:flowers:

Annie0904
28-09-12, 18:10
Yes anxiety does cause tiredness :( I think you should go back to your doctor as all the things you mentioned are symptoms of anxiety. He may also suggest counselling for you. Sending you :hugs:

k9love
28-09-12, 18:18
Yes anxiety does cause tiredness :( I think you should go back to your doctor as all the things you mentioned are symptoms of anxiety. He may also suggest counselling for you. Sending you :hugs:

Thanks for replying, I feel so stupid asking doc about anxiety tho, never been like this before in my life:shrug:

I keep telling myself to buck my idea's up but then Ill see something I dont like and up goes my stress level again:wacko:

Annie0904
28-09-12, 18:23
Don't worry about speaking to your doctor, you will be surprised how many people suffer from anxiety. My doctors have been fantastic. Some days I can't go in the waiting room so I phone before I go and they let me in the back door! Other days the doctor will come out to see me. :hugs:

Anxious_gal
28-09-12, 18:39
When my anxiety is bad, my tolerance for things goes Waaay down
Bit like being hormonal I guess :p

k9love
28-09-12, 18:44
When my anxiety is bad, my tolerance for things goes Waaay down
Bit like being hormonal I guess :p

Actually Im going through the meno, could that have something to do with it?

Annie0904
28-09-12, 18:53
Menopause has a lot to do with it...that is when mine got worse!

k9love
28-09-12, 18:55
Menopause has a lot to do with it...that is when mine got worse!

Thanks for that, maybe I will get to the doc.

I hate feeling like this, any tips on how to manage it?

Thanks.

Annie0904
28-09-12, 19:02
I take medication and I also drink chamomile tea and I use Bach rescue remedy. I had anxiety problems years ago but it started to get worse again when I was going through the menopause, I guess my hormones have just been all over the place.

k9love
28-09-12, 19:05
I take medication and I also drink chamomile tea and I use Bach rescue remedy. I had anxiety problems years ago but it started to get worse again when I was going through the menopause, I guess my hormones have just been all over the place.

Thanks for that, I was on half inderal but they didnt seem to do any good:weep:

Annie0904
28-09-12, 19:16
Hopefully your doctor can help find something better for you :hugs: