PDA

View Full Version : Hi not a good day today

Elise
19-08-12, 13:17
I went to bed last night feeling not too bad - not very anxious as such..
but i woke up today and felt a weird sort of cold rush inside my head and panicked that i was bleeding inside my head (god sake i know how silly this sounds and i thought i was doing well) i'm trying to tell myself its the anxiety like i usually do but today it didn't help as much.. Is that a normal feeling to feel? slightly dizzy, pressure on head. Can someone PLEASE reassure me i'm not 'bleeding inside my head' lol..what am i like :/ Thank you thank you thaank you!!! elise[COLOR="blue"]

---------- Post added at 13:16 ---------- Previous post was at 13:14 ----------

;

---------- Post added at 13:17 ---------- Previous post was at 13:16 ----------

Oh no no replies :( aaahh

countrygirl
19-08-12, 13:23
IF you had bleeding in your head you would not be posting on here! I know a couple of peope who have had sudden aneurysms and they got severe pain and became very confused or collapsed.
Even if you had a slow bleed you would get very confused and lose all coordination to the point where it would be obvious to anyone that you were seriously ill.
Try and remember there is a huge difference between clinical signs of a serious medical problem and symptoms, this is what Drs are trained to see but not us - we see every symptoms as a clinical sign of something serious.

Elise
19-08-12, 14:18
Thanks for the reply.. ahh i know i get different symptoms all the time and it'll be another part of my body i'll be worrying about later. I'll try to take my mind off it. thanks again x

---------- Post added at 13:56 ---------- Previous post was at 13:42 ----------

has anybody else had this feeling?

---------- Post added at 14:18 ---------- Previous post was at 13:56 ----------

Still trying not to worry but its proving difficult. Obviously not a good day today at all..not atall.

Jenanxiety
19-08-12, 20:18
I actually have this feeling today too!The back of my head gets cold and feels like I'm bleeding in my head.
I know that's not what it is but it feels awful.
My neck is also a little stiff and the back of my head is where it feels weird like that.
My health anxiety doesn't help me at all, and google destroys me.
Feel better!