PDA

View Full Version : What could this be?:-(

chrisduff
14-08-12, 18:04
Hi. I know this is not normal and with my health anxiety condition I go to the worst possible scenario. After having sex on sat night I have been having a pinky discharge. This happened 8 months ago too and I went to go. He examined me and said everything looked normal and healthy, my smear was normal, I have no bleeding inbetween periods and my periods are normal. He said people can get some kind of cyst that can be aggravated with sex? I also have the coil. What do I do?:-(

Anxious_gal
14-08-12, 19:49
You had bleeding>Went to the doctor>he said everything was fine>now you have no symptoms?>but you are still worried?

I find it helpful to thinking about how your mind can work when you have health anxiety.
From what you said they only issue seems to be the anxiety.
All the worries and fears are just thoughts, just an over active imagination if you will.

It's very common to bleed after sex and it's good you went to the doctor. From what you said there was only a little pink discharge.

chrisduff
14-08-12, 21:41
Thanks for the reply! I honestly did not think it was very common to bleed after sex. I am trying to hard to control these thoughts but surely if there was something wrong I would be having other symptoms too. Thanks though x