PDA

View Full Version : OMG HALLUCINATIONS

Children_of_God
22-07-06, 22:52
Hi, i do apologise as i think i completely spelt that wrong. i have been scared of hallucinating since i got anxiety n now for the 1st time i have. twice today. the 1st time i was stood in my kitchen washing my hands and i saw a random yellow circle fall from no where, altho it wasnt really there, the in my bedroom on the computer i saw something small thin and black hovering a couple of inches abouve me but it wasnt there. i dont knot if any of you have ever seen devils advocte, where that woman (charlize theron) was looking in the mirrow in the psych home n the woman next to her looked like she had monster teeth, and in the craft where she hallucinates insects, i'm so scared now. has anyone else ever hallucinated and do you think it would get as bad as n those movies. PLEASE HELP. Michelle xXx.

"Everything's good in the end, if it's not good, it's not the end!!!"

Vex
22-07-06, 23:30
Hi. I hallucinate when I'm 'freaking out'. I think it's horribly scary to know that your reality can be so distorted by your own brain. It always adds on to my 'freaking out'.

However, It is your brain that's doing whatever it does. If you can, try to avoid giving them any recognition and remind yourself that they are not real nor can they do any harm to you.

Silly brains! [:o)]

"We will ignore the cult of doom and gloom and embrace the cause of zoom and boom. We will laugh at the stupidity of evil and hate, and summon the brilliance to praise and create. No matter how upside-down it all may temporarily appear, we will have no fear because we know this secret: Life is crazily in love with us—wildly and innocently in love with us. The universe always gives us exactly what we need, exactly when we need it."

Vex
22-07-06, 23:35
THe things you saw could actually be due to your vision. Have you heard of floaters? They're little things that pop up in your vision when you have bad vision [bad meaning, it's not 20/20]. The worse your vision is, the more likely you are to see floaters, the more often, and the longer they stay there.

It is very possible that what you saw was a branch of these floaters, lighting, if you were tired, etc.

"We will ignore the cult of doom and gloom and embrace the cause of zoom and boom. We will laugh at the stupidity of evil and hate, and summon the brilliance to praise and create. No matter how upside-down it all may temporarily appear, we will have no fear because we know this secret: Life is crazily in love with us—wildly and innocently in love with us. The universe always gives us exactly what we need, exactly when we need it."

Kroko
23-07-06, 08:26
Last year as I was looking through a window it seemed to rain. This was on a clear day. I really thought it rained, so I went outside to check; the ground was dry.