PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Bel8
05-07-12, 16:01
I am Bel8.

I am new to No More Panic ... I am new to having panic attacks. I had a query about the meds I am on and found this site.

Have a wonderful day!

nomorepanic
05-07-12, 16:15
Hi Bel8

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Vanilla Sky
05-07-12, 22:35
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Bel8
06-07-12, 08:53
I recently started taking Citalopram and I wonder ... How do I know they are not sugar pills? I feel better but how do I know it is not just the placebo effect? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

davexdurham
06-07-12, 10:59
They are a powerful drug with side effects if they were a sugar pill you wouldnt feel the effects at all.

Londongirl29
07-07-12, 22:48
Hi Bel8, I am on Citalopram now for the second time. I promise you they aren't sugar pills, the side effects (don't worry though they shouldn't be too bad and are preferable to the anxiety) should kick in within the first few weeks which will hopefully prove to you that they are having an effect whilst you adjust to them. I have just had my dosage increased and they are a lifesaver!