PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

ever worried
29-05-12, 13:25
Hello everyone I am not that good with computers so please be patient with me I have had agoraphobia on and off for the last 30 years I now also suffer from health anxiety and panic attacks, I could do with some help please.I am finding things really hard at the moment because my husband is away and I am not coping very well.

nomorepanic
29-05-12, 13:35
Hi ever worried

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

teez
29-05-12, 16:52
welcome to nmp hope you find some help on here,,ive been dipping in and out of here for a while now and there are lots of us agoraphobics about on here,,so your not alone with this illness ,,i know being alone with your thoughts for long periods can make it a lot harder to cope but you will get through it,,try to keep busy,,i read alot while im alone ,,plus play the games on here anything to fill time,stay strong and i look forward to seeing you about :hugs:

MazF
29-05-12, 18:42
Hi, welcome to NMP, please don't feel you are alone, this is a very busy website and there'll always be someone to offer a kind word or bit of advice. Take care.