PDA

View Full Version : Hey i'm new:)

RedSky
14-05-12, 21:08
Hey, I'm a 20 year old student in Sheffield, just stumbled across this website by accident:) I've never joined anything like this before...I suffer from vaginismus which has made me depressed and anxious - I'm finding it increasingly difficult to deal with my self image... I had self harm issues when I was younger, not sure why, but thats also resurfaced now that i'm trying to cope with this and feeling pretty out of control about it all. I am getting psychosexual counselling for the vaginismus which is a good thing but I don't feel like I'm getting anywhere and I find the whole experience quite humiliating and upsetting...feels strange just being open about this but I would love to hear from anyone struggling with similar problems, the worst part is feeling so alone!! Thanks for reading:)

diane07
14-05-12, 21:10
Hi RedSky

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

RedSky
14-05-12, 21:30
Thank you:)

RedSky
14-05-12, 21:43
Thanks! It's good to know there are other people out there who understand these sorts of things.