PDA

View Full Version : Feeling really quite off colour and anxiety flaring up

hazy
14-03-12, 18:11
Hi,

Last Sunday I had a couple of random and out of the blue episodes of suddently feeling like I am going to faint, immediate and from experience I went to do something else to take my mind off it. Since then I have felt rough, I feel tired and thick headed with a slight tension headache and also I feel light headed and irritable.

Being a HA sufferer I am worrying and a few moments ago I had a missed heart beat feeling and suddenly had a hot flush which passed quickly? Can anyone put my mind at rest as feeling like poo now. Thanks

pearl79
14-03-12, 20:24
anxiety my love xx

Beyonderz
14-03-12, 23:06
Yeah I had that skip beat like heart beat missing feeling once before and it never happened again. It's most likely anxiety because before it happened dr checked my heart (due to fast beating, he wanted to check) and it was all clear.

Anxiety does wonders, eh?

Danikenmir
15-03-12, 01:18
As long as you're drinking enough water You'll be fine, I have to drink glass upon glass because the part of aus I moved to is just too damn hot! But I found I was getting dizzy spells and hot flushes, I think all you need is a tall glass of water with a couple of ice cubes

Katie*
15-03-12, 06:50
I've skipped many heart beats, often followed by violent palpitations, feeling like my heart is going to explode. However, my heart is fine. :) It's probably your anxiety playing with you. :)

hazy
15-03-12, 17:11
It's not necessarily the missed heart beat sensation but the light headedness that's worrying me and setting my HA a flutter, I just feel off if that makes sense but I can't understand why I should feel stressed or anxious as there is nothing different that is particularly windeing me up? God no sooner do I think to myself how well I have been doing with the panic and HA and low and behold it hits me, why is this?