PDA

View Full Version : Not doing good

terror-x
05-03-12, 11:48
was sent to hospital last night throwing up blood after a blood test they found the problem was taking ibuprofen it has ripped my stomach apart

i allmost felt like i had had it last night i was so scared to be honest panicing like mad it was awfull

anyway today after being stressed and still a saw stomach im feeling really low and depressed for some reason makes me feel like i dont want to be here to be honest with you lot:weep:

life is just gone crap for me at the moment and i dont like it im feeling very upset and emotional i just need some support and help from people.:weep:

Thank you for reading terror:weep:

Jamesk
05-03-12, 11:53
So sorry to hear you are ahving a rough time.

It is coming to the end of that awful time of year when we are our lowest ebb, the days are dark, we are trapped indoors and not getting the sunshine we need, but spring is coming around.

I have no idea what to suggest to you, but be careful with the meds, it's enough to worry about being ill without making yourself so by overdoing the tablets.

Sorry to hear you are at such a low ebb - no idea what to suggest to you, but I just hope you start to feel a little better soon.

terror-x
05-03-12, 11:56
Thank you james i dont know whats wrong with me i just feel depressed and like no one cares i hate being like this . im not normally like this either its just worrying me to be honest i feel as if there is no one there

Jamesk
05-03-12, 12:07
Thank you james i dont know whats wrong with me i just feel depressed and like no one cares i hate being like this . im not normally like this either its just worrying me to be honest i feel as if there is no one there

They are all still there Terror, its just the depression saying that to you - everything looks black, tyhe outcome will always be the worst possible - that's what it tells us, but don't listen and do the things you want to, it will make you feel better.

Dead easy for me to say I know, because when it's got me in its grip I don't want to do anything which is 90% of the problem.

Recsense
05-03-12, 12:15
James is right, your just having a low spell, you can snap out of it, have you tried to distract yourself with some stuff you like, food, music, films ? have some of the little pleasures you enjoy, will make things that little bit more rosy. :-)