PDA

View Full Version : Kinda new

louis
07-12-11, 22:12
Hello everyone, I am a bit new here. I am enjoying the chat when i get a chance to take part. I am from the US and it is nice to get to talk to other people from a different place and different points of view.
I have dealt with panic attacks and have been through hospitals where they thought i was having a heart attack to counselors and back again. it has taken me a long time to learn some of the things I have to share with anyone who wants to hear them.
I started having trouble as a teen and I am now 54 and a much more confident person. I hope people will send me e-mails as I really want to share what i have learned with others.
if you have panic disorder dont let anyone make light of it but do not despair either. you can get better if you want to try.
It does take effort but anyone can manage if i can manage to be at a place where i no longer allow panic attacks to dominate my time. I now manage panic it doesnt manage me. If i told you there is a place where people like me have no more anxiety I would be a liar. But it doesnt have to rule your life. I hope to get e-mails here. And i hope everyone that looks at this has a wonderful Christmas holiday season.:yahoo:
Louis

nomorepanic
07-12-11, 22:13
Hi louis

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.