PDA

View Full Version : not now leanne :(

lea1992
06-12-11, 07:58
:( I woke up litrally 45mins ago in a panic attack! Went cold all over, turned white heart was n so fast I could feel it out my chest :(, I paniced more, then my mom helped me calm down, I've had health axiety for about 2years now, I'm now 19, it all started from my first panic attack then it all builded up now I'm a nervouse wreck, I hardly get full blown panic attack but for the last week I've lost count :( I'm scared to go back to sleep, it takes me ages to sleep anyway, I'm on citalopram but these just take away the depression I suffer wiv aswell, my axiety and panics still there :/ someone tell me I won't feel like this forever? :( :(

Vanilla Sky
06-12-11, 08:11
You wont , you will get over it. If you ever wake up or if anytime you find yourself having a panic attack , cup your hands over your mouth and nose and breath deeply for a few minutes , this will help regulate your breathing and then in turn calm you down . It only takes less than 5 mins , i used to ( and still do at times ) do this a lot at work or in the car, people with just think you are warming your hands up :)

Paige x