PDA

View Full Version : Lansoprazole

MissSunshine
24-11-11, 21:31
Hi I have been on Lansoprazole for the two days now for my acid reflux, I asked to be put on them as I kept feeling sick and could feel acid in my throat in mornings

But so far since being on them they have made me feel even more sick then witout them, is it because I need to get used to them?

I keep burping, and its the kind sick burp you do before being sick, but I dont throw up at all, i just feel like I am if that makes sense.
I was on these tablets earlier this year and had no problems?

does anyone else feel sick with these tablets? I dont know what to do?

I dont want to read the side effects on the leaflet incase its raises my health anxiety and i see something i shouldnt x

haz
25-11-11, 00:25
Hi, I've been on them for two days as well! My GP switched me from omeprazole. I have felt a bit sick and have a pain in my tummy but I had that anyway. It has helped with my acid reflux/heartburn. I actually don't mind the burping cos I was suffering from terrible trapped wind which hurt from my chest right down to lower abdomen. I'm seeing my GP again on Monday for results of a blood test for helicobacter.

I'm gonna take them until then anyway.

Please keep me posted as to how you are getting on with them.

Best Wishes.

Haz.x

MissSunshine
26-11-11, 15:36
Hi, I've been on them for two days as well! My GP switched me from omeprazole. I have felt a bit sick and have a pain in my tummy but I had that anyway. It has helped with my acid reflux/heartburn. I actually don't mind the burping cos I was suffering from terrible trapped wind which hurt from my chest right down to lower abdomen. I'm seeing my GP again on Monday for results of a blood test for helicobacter.

I'm gonna take them until then anyway.

Please keep me posted as to how you are getting on with them.

Best Wishes.

Haz.x

Hi Haz.
Well forth day taking these tablets and things are okayish. Still feeling a bit sick, and also I have been having looser stools, along with backache. I thought it was my ibs playing up but looking back to earlier in the year when I had took these tablets I had the same symptoms?
How are you getting on?
x

haz
28-11-11, 18:52
Hi,

I've PM'd you but I have also had looser stools and a wee bit of nausea but they have been making me feel a lot better than I was on omeprazole.

x