PDA

View Full Version : Hello I am new here!!

mum2myboys
23-11-11, 18:42
My name is Mary, i am 42yo next month, 2 sons and I stay at home, about 2/3 mmonths ago I became awarer of how depressed I really was, and as a result i started to get this lump like sensation in my throat, and Ihave gone down the Homeopathy path a few weeks ago, however I found this site last night while not thinking about anything i suddenly felt a burning sensation down my shoulder and then on to my face, it scared me to death I rang NHS direct, and they said just see how I get on, I had no temperture and the skin was hot to touch but stayed the same colour....I was shocked anyhow when I put in My symptoms on google the most common thing that came out were anxiety!!! today I went to the DR for the smear test that caused me to be anxious in the first place I told her of my ssymptoms she said that she wasn't worried about them she had never come accross this before...anyhow I feel ok tonight....so hopefully I will be okay

thanks

Mary

diane07
23-11-11, 18:43
Hi mum2myboys

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

bottleblond
23-11-11, 20:03
Welcome Mary

The lump type feeling in the throat (Globus Hystericus) is such a common symptom of anxiety/stress. It's absolutely horrible. Been there so many times with that one. :doh:

It's lovely to meet you and hope you find some comfort and and helpful advice here and meet some lovely people at the same time.

Take care
Lisa
:flowers:

mum2myboys
23-11-11, 23:19
thank you for the welcome ladies:)