PDA

View Full Version : Down Day

kirgray
09-11-11, 15:14
Hi Guys, Feelin a bit low today, i think its coz i went back to bed after waking up this morning and got up and the room was spinning felt like i couldnt walk properley :ohmy: anyways i got up about half 9 and took my time getting ready then took my dog out for a walk and felt like i was dragging myself about, and ive felt drained all day!! i was hoping to go back to work after 2 weeks signed off but i think i need a bit more time (this is playing on my mind so could be the reason for the anxiety!?) Thanks for listening guys xx

Rod
12-11-11, 22:48
The thoughts of going back to work can bring on the symptoms again. After having a few weeks of being able to decide what you do and not do anything if you feel bad, it only makes sence that if you are placed back in an enviroment that you perceive is out of your control again like work, that the symptoms can return.

Can you return on a part time basis with maybe one day on one day off or half days? This may make it easier.

Unfortuantely the only way to recovery is going through the Anxiety symptoms and knowing that you can handle it.