PDA

View Full Version : Oh to be a cat!

Geoff2301
28-08-11, 11:06
Sounds daft but I look at my 3 cats and think....."what a life"....... how I'd like to be them! They always seem to be in total contentment, sleeping on the sofa, pampered on someones lap........ not a care in the world. There's the odd problem with a flea now and then but thats just a minor irritation soon sorted! Having your nuts cut off could be bothersome but if all the other locals are the same, don't suppose you notice!!:)

PanchoGoz
28-08-11, 13:25
I have to agree :L I think this about my goldfish. Sometimes I sit by the pond for a long time watching them drift about mindlessly. Animals get it all. But then you gotta think...us humans are so lucky to have such a deep mind and to experience all the wonderful things in life like love, wonderful food, beautiful scenery, technology, medicine and warmth and safety...
Then again. Animals don't get mental illness, relationship issues, meaning of life riddles, intense emotions. And they get looked after by US! I wish they'd fry the born-free buggers.

brambles
28-08-11, 16:53
Geoff - I have been saying this for years about my cat! Yes the neutering is one disadvantage, as is eating felix rabbit and duck cat food, but otherwise they live a pampered life free from the constraints of human life...